Playing catch-up.

Hmm. Need this post to get things up to date.
  1. Ellen is responding to her first lot of chemo - which is brilliant news. There is of course a long journey ahead of her. We'll be there.
  2. Son #1. Right. He lost his job. "Ok, employees, if you're sick you must ring in yourself and not get someone else to do it". He went sick. "'Ere, my workmate, please tell 'em I'm sick". "You've lost your job". "Eh. Why?".
  3. The Mustang is in for a small repair and I'm driving the old AX which was MOT'd in March. It has no front tyres, the pads are on the backing and the driveshafts are shagged. Who drove it last? Son #1. That's his lot. If anyone remembers "The Jazz Singer" (with Neil Diamond, not Al Jolson) then you'll know what I mean.
  4. E7even demise. So far, (sle)eezyDSL have been OK. Got my website back and normal service has been resumed it would appear.
  5. I went for a hospital to see why I have a mysterious pain under my ribs. Ok, did all the usual tests and find there's nothing serious so far - which of course is *great* news. However, they did an ECG heart thingy. "Hmm, your heartrate is very fast". "Do you know what a great arse you have?" I have to go in next week for a "Downthethroatoscope" examination. "Do you want a sedative?". Hmm tough choice...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services