Old(er) Teenagers.

Now here's what happened. My son gets a job and manages to pay for his insurance of his AX GT.

"What are you going to do with the red AX?"
"You can have it"

Ok, my daughter is going to start driving soon so I pass the car onto her.

"Can I have the keys to move it round so I can Hoover it out?"
"Err, no, you've no license or insurance, I'll do it in 5 minutes after Doctor Who has finished."
...4 minutes and 50 seconds pass...
"Help! Come quick, Mum has crashed the car into the fence post1!"
"Is the post OK?"
"Yes"
"Have a nice day"
"It's that car - it's rubbish..."

Now, I for one, get into a strange car and check the pedal positions, brake effort and steering before moving off - don't you?

Now I know where he gets it from.


1This was the concrete post that I replaced at great effort after breaking it a year ago by reversing the Espace into it. Strangely enough, the post snapped and the Espace had a small crack in the bumper. Also, that was my fault as I was driving - spooky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services