Catching up

I was trying to explain to someone at work the other day about something or other and went to an early entry in my blog1 to prove a point. I noticed that a lot of the images in various blog entries had disappeared2, so I selflessly re-read all my blog entries to edit in the missing pictures again.

It was then I noticed that my writing style had changed over the years, and more worryingly, I couldn't remember half the reasons why I had made the entry in the first place. This led me onto another "ah ha" moment - if I couldn't work out why then anyone else had absolutely no chance whatsoever!

Fr'instance:

National, Trust Wife With Camera (4,6), I spent a while working out what I meant by this (like all of yesterday), I now realise (today) it was simply an annoyance to people who do crosswords and there's no answer...

and

Thanks Dad. I missed two important bits: Dad's been dead since May 2002 and someone said "go left"...

Anyway, I decided not to go back and edit them. ("I'm not spending the second half of my life looking at videos from the first half!")

Onto more important things: Those tw*ts from Control Account have stopped sending my son threatening letters - if they do then they owe me another £25.

Just for the record, another good friend and neighbour passed away last Sunday aged 82. She was in perfect health the week before, just had a slight cough which the doctor said was chest infection. The autopsy revealed lung cancer. Shakes head sadly.


1Recursion, see Recursion.
2It was my fault, not blogger.com...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

What else could possibly go wrong?

Oooh, look, an Eagle...