Thanks Dad.

How scary is this then? I'd just picked up the brake bits from the smart Dealer and driving back in what seems like the only break in the rain this month, I was enjoying1 driving north up the A249 from the Stockbury roundabout in the left hand side of the dual carriageway - now that bit is important. The south-bound road is on the other side of a very secure central reservation and crash-barrier. Fortunately there was only me and an M3 beamer on the road.

Round the bend on MY side of the road driving south in the "fast" lane is a newish blue Corsa (or something). As I explained to the Police later, the last thing you do when faced with a 100mph head-on collision is take the other blokes number or go "my, that's a nice SRi with aftermarket wheel trims".

ring ring ring

"Hello, I've nearly been killed"
"Don't worry sir, so's a few other people too"

If you ARE the b*d who was driving, you owe me a laundry bill.


1i.e. giving it the beans

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services