Hedgehogs...

Due to a lack of exciting or scary things at the moment - or as they say in the media - a slow news week, I thought I'd jot this little ditty down after seeing the wife on the beach:

'Never do a bikini line shave and then wear a very thin speedo swimming costume'

I shall leave it up to the reader to ponder this one.

Also, the most interesting thing that has happened recently is that I got a flat rear tyre on the Brabus. Spooky, it was flat as a twat last night, I pumped it up to 29psi using the most efficient, smart supplied German air pump, drove home 20 miles and it was still 29psi. This morning it was the same 29psi. Odd.

The flat is due to me hitting a f*g great pothole in the dark in the middle of Kent the other week. The alloy rim bent about 1" but the tyre remained up although leaking slightly. The tyre man made the astounding revelation "If it goes down, then you'd better get it fixed". Well it went flat yesterday, and although it's still "up", I've made the phone call to Lepsons.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services