Should I be proud or ashamed?

Today is my daughter's 21st and my son's 18th birthday party. Earlier this week my wife promised to take the daughter to a "salon" in town for a small make-over as part of her present.

The conversation went along the lines of:

"How about taking you to town for a facial and get your nails down at the same time?"
"Oh lovely! Thanks Mom! I've never had a facial before."

My son drew breath, paused and said, "On the grounds that Dad's not here, I'll say the obvious!"


Yes, I know, it's too late.

PS. Try "Googling" in images for "facial makeover cucumber". It took a while to get this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services