Result...

Well, the laptop sold - except that a chap in Spain bought it. Not surprisingly, it cost more in postage than the original selling price. Now here's a thing to remember - if you print address labels on a bubble jet and take the package out in the snow the result is something like a Dali painting. Ok, I was ahead of that one and lightly wrapped the package in Clingfilm to protect the printing.

"Mornin' Ian, can I leave this package here in the stores for the courier to pick up please?"
"Crikey, that looks like something out of the canteen."
"Yes, but this crust is probably softer."

Also, eventually got in touch with the Estate Agents:-
"Why didn't you say I had to bring in ID? Isn't that something to tell people when they first start off with you?"
"Yes sir, I'll take that on board."
"Eh? You agree with me?"
"Yes"
"Err ok then, how about popping four doors down the road to my solicitors and getting the copy of the ID from them?
"Yes, we can do that as well. You won't need to come in"

Slaps own face. Nope, I am awake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services