The Interweb thingy...

Hmm. Where has eBay gone? Just spent the last decade trying to put an ad onto eBay using "Turbo Lister" to find that I can get to the eBay home page and then nowhere else. The rest of the "web" seems just tickety-boo. Ok, did a quick scan to see if it's eBay or my ISP and find a rumour that E7even (my ISP, now E7broadband) is about to go T/U. Well, to be fair, the rumour said it was "in administration". Still, my ADSL connection works, my email works and my web site works - so far so good then. Rumour also says that Tiscali are taking over the e7 accounts - which Tiscali apparently know nothing about; Hmm, just like the place I work for.

"Hello, Mr Right Hand, over here"
"Who are you then?"

Anyone want to buy a nice laptop?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services