Incompetence is an art form.

Opens letter: "Under the Money Laundering Act May 2004 you are required to bring in ID just in case we think you've stolen your Aunt's house". Oh good. So you've known for 5 weeks that you're selling the house and when you got me to sign the contract mid Jan you "forgot" about this one. You want me to drive 200 miles to sign a piece of paper. No, I dont' think so.

Lets see if this will work. "Ok, you pop next door to my solicitors and get them to "validate" me. After all, they've seen my ID when I picked up the will AND they've got the original probate. Then you can post me the document for me to sign."

Oink. Flap. Oink. Flap.

Oh yeah, the identical house next door is up for sale too at 20k less than mine.

Did I mention they can't use email?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services