Bored in the office...

I've been think about blogging for a while now, in fact since last November when my Aunt passed away and left me as executor of her will. I thought that getting stuff down may help anyone else who has to go through the same task. (BTW: I'm writing this from the perspective of someone who has to abide by British law and has to apply for probate).

Something to do now if you haven't done so - make a will. It makes life incredibly difficult for others if you don't.

I chose to go for probate myself. To quote the solictor who held the will "it's intellectually stimulating". Actually he was trying to put me off - when the estate is in reasonable order and straightforward it's not difficult. He was just trying to get his fee of about £2,000 for doing not much!

It can be time consuming...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services