Halley-Bloody-Looya.

After 11 months and two previous failed attempts my youngest son finally passed his driving test today.

I'm not sure who was more nervous, me him or the DSA Examiner. I did find it rather strange that he (the examiner) came straight into the Test Centre afterwards and disappeared quickly behind his locked door without pausing to say "yes he's passed" or something equally helpful. Maybe it was something to do with me earlier ringing the door bell furiously 18 minutes after the test was due to start at 12:30 and then berating him about time-keeping.

To be fair he did keep his cool and mention that the test wasn't due until 12:48 and that they weren't "on strike" as I'd politely suggested.

I remember when I took my test. My Dad said it was the longest 45 minutes he'd ever spent. I now know what he meant.

My son ceremoniously tore up the "L"-Plates.


It took me ages to get the sticky tape off the rear window...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services