End of yet another era?

My son left home again yesterday. I say "again" as he tried this before and it all went pear-shaped - something about his flat-mate owing money to a drug-dealer and his mate getting beat up, we never did hear the whole story, but at least he had the sense to move out pretty sharpish.

Anyway, he and his girlfriend moved in together yesterday and we went round to help.

"I wonder how long it'll take for him to mess this place up like he has at home?" my wife asked. Normal coming home procedure was to kick off his work boots, covering the hall tiles with concrete dust & sand, throw the yellow jacket over the stair rail and then make a sandwich leaving crumbs and butter over the work surface.

"This is a really nice place. I'm going to have a 'shoes-off' policy", he remarked, "I don't want dirt all over my floor!"

I had to rugby-tackle my wife to the floor who was just about to kill him...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services