Yes, that was it - done and dusted.

Y'know, it's strange how you feel. The bungalow was sold and yet I needed to know everything was OK. By a strange coincidence, I had some papers (old guarantees etc) for historical purposes that I needed to pop through the letter box. I went round and the new owner was outside.

"Hi, I'd like to thank you for leaving the place in such good condition and everything. This place is just what I want - everything is just great!"

Now that's what I needed to know.


On a different note. I went round to the solicitors.
"Um, can I have my money please?"
"Certainly, please sign your life away here"

Hang on, it's says here "Interest £60" - I knew they were crooks.
"Err, no" says the wife, "that's what they're giving you, that's a weeks worth of interest gained while they had the money in their account."

Oops. Do I owe anyone an apology?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services