Driving round the bend - i

I've been driving for some 34 years and it's only when you start to teach people to drive that you realise it's not actually a natural thing to do. My own experiences being lost to a few distant memories such as:-

"Err, I suggest you don't run into that parked car"
"Stop looking at the motor bikes and watch the road!"
and, in response to my "It's impossible to reverse around that corner!" was
"Get out, shut up, and stand there while I do it" - thanks Dad.

Anyway, daughter is doing Ok. But I realised what I was up against when I had to tell her to "straighten up" after telling her to turn left. Fortunately, the kerb isn't that high just there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services