Cruisin'...

I now fully understand teenagers... I could never work out why "bad" meant "good" and "wicked" and etc etc. However, having spent the last week on a liner in the Mediterranean Sea I now know that "swell" really means "bad"...

These cruises are an overeater's paradise. You really can eat 24/7 if you want to - the restaurants running consecutively from breakfast -> mid-morning snack -> lunch -> afternoon tea -> dinner -> evening buffet -> late night pizzas and back to breakfast again. I felt like a Hobbit; particularly as the cabin was small, comfortable and with a round window. The ship weighs 33,930 tonnes and take 1300 passengers and 500 crew. The passengers accounting for some 20,000 tonnes.

I now know who eats all the pies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services