A slow news day?

I read yesterday that Jade Goody had finally lost her fight against cervical cancer. I heard on Radio Kent this morning that Ms Goody had died yesterday from her illness. I heard the news on Radio One this lunchtime and again read it on Ceefax tonight.

This irritated me somewhat.

No one deserves to get cancer. And certainly no one deserves to die of it.

What got me was that exactly 2 years ago, Ellen died of cancer. It never made Radio Kent, it never made the local paper, it never even made the Parish Newsletter. Both left a husband and two children.

Then it dawned on me - Ellen knew where East Anglia was...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services