Fire and Brimstone

Just after I got the Brabus I managed to hit a *large* pothole on a country road. No, I didn't see it coming - it was dark... The tyre went flat and I took it to my local tyre place. "'Ere, did you know there's a dent in the rim?". Surely not(!). "If it goes down again, then it need fixing". It never went down again. It went through two Merc services. "Did Sir know there's a dent in the rim? If the tyre goes down, it needs fixing." It still hasn't gone down after 11 months.

Now, a few days ago I tried to tax the smart online. 'No MOT found.' I think I can say for certain that ANPR Cameras don't flag "no MOT's" on the grounds that mine ran out last October.

The MOT man gave me a severe talking to. "This could have exploded, killed someone, caused The World To End" etc etc. It still hasn't gone flat. However, a red ticket is still a red ticket.

I rang Lepsons. They had a week's waiting list. A quick trip through Yellow Pages found a place in Meopham call RimTec (or possibly Rim Tec).

"Ok, £20 per dent and I can do it tomorrow, by the way did you know you have six dents in the rim?"

Well, that's the brimstone bit, the fire is in, fitted and works great, only the decorating to do now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services