ADSL an' all that

Last February I thought it might be a good idea to switch broadband providers from the lesser known eZeeDSL and get a "total package" with my current home phone provider, Homecall - basically it's cheaper... Anyway, I got a MAC code and rang it into Homecall.

Time passes, and so does the expiry on the MAC code.

"Hello, what's happening about my broadband?"
"Who are you?, Oh yes, err um, your MAC code isn't valid."
"Err, did you bother telling me? What's up with it?"
"It's for an LLU exchange thingy"
>click<

Get another MAC code in March and ring up another Homecall Muppet.
"Here's my MAC code. Is it all right?"
"Oh yes, here's your order number. Stuff will be in the post shortly."

Time passes, and so does the expiry on the MAC code. The mat by the front door is suspiciously empty of routers etc.

"Hello BT, this is what I want"
"No problem sir, it'll all be with you Wednesday." (Now that's what I call service).

Ring up Homecall to cancel the home phone line.
"Why are you cancelling?"
"How long have you got?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services