ABS/ESP/EBD/CBC DSO, VC and bar

So there I was flying along this country road in the smart Roadster and this *big* van comes hacking round the corner. To be fair, if I'd been in the Mustang I wouldn't have been going that fast, but I was. A lot in fact.

"It was his fault Officer, he shouldn't have been doing 40"
"How fast were you going?"
"Erm, a lot more"

...that was the conversation I imagined in that brief instant when your life flashes in front of you. However, I jut braked, hard, and swerved. The SAM too had a little conversation with itself.

"Oh dear, I suppose he wants me to take over then"

I was absolutely stunned to find the car had simply stopped with no drama an inch from the bank. Very, very impressed I am with these things...

Have I learned my lesson? Yes, I won't be going that fast just there again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services