Club Mustang

For the first time in what seems like all of the Summer, I managed to be free for the "last Saturday of the month" last weekend and went to my American Car Club meeting at "the diner". After saying 'Hi' to everyone I was handed a free raffle ticket, and, I also bought some more to help the club funds.

Later on in the evening I was most surprised to be handed a plaque that read Car Of The Month - Oct 2006. This surprised me somewhat as I hadn't even had much chance to wash & polish it.

I had however missed the vital point.

"Who's got number 635?"
"Oh, that's mine. What have I won?"
"Here's your plaque".

This is true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services