Yes. This IS it.

Whoa! Just got a call from the/my solicitors saying that "they" want to complete on the 8th September. So barring a major catastrophe, 8 months from a very hesistant January start to then doesn't seem to be too bad from what I can gather.

Also, part of the sale was the contents of the bungalow. This means that I don't have to pay someone to clear the it and, more emotively, I feel that the future imcumbent will get some use from the furniture. As I understand it, House Clearance people often just destroy the stuff anyway.

Here:
"What's this Bill?"
"It's a ming vase"
"What's that then?"
"Dunno"
(smash)++1;
Goto Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services