Estate Agents.

Now call me naive or something, but when someone says that they will do something, I generally expect them to do it. The agents with whom I have the bungalow for sale with said they would contact me every 14 days to tell me how things are going.

They of course, haven't.

So here's the advice for what it's worth. You have to keep on at them, not vice-versa. Logically, if you're paying them to do a job for you so you would expect that they did it. Hey-ho.

The excuse given was "It's nearly Summer and we're getting very busy." So, what decision did they make to not do my job and do someone elses instead?

I've added the picture of the bungalow by linking to their website. Let's pinch their bandwidth...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services