AX GT aka The Pocket Rocket

...or even "The Green Machine". Well, after having it stuck on my driveway since last October, I got it MOT'd this morning having put on a new exhaust and two tyres. So, quite pleased. I'll post a picture later when I can get one sorted. Considering my son paid £17 for it (actually it was £20 really) it's quite a nice motor.

"How much for the GT mate?"
"100 quid" (long haggle ensues, including "Are you kidding, it's Lime Green", "Actually it's Kawasaki Bike Green")
"Oh, alright 20 quid then"
(lots of cleaning out and removing extraneous wiring later)
"Oh, look here's 3 quid under the seats".
"Oh good(!), that'll pay for the new exhaust and tyres then."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services