Water Rates

Back to executing: I think I mentioned Council Tax already, but water rates must be dealt with too! Nasty shock to have a bill land on the mat for several hundred pounds. If the property is empty, then they can cut the water off and you won't pay a penny. If you do get the water turned off make sure that the heating system doesn't require water. I left the heating on low to prevent the house freezing over the winter - it's hot air only so no bother.

You soon find out stuff like this when the financial year ends around March/April. I wonder if anything else will turn up?

Also, for the benefit of the neighbours and potential buyers, I found a gardener to keep the exterior of the property tidy.

"Hi, can you cut the grass please?"
"How often?"
"When small dogs get lost in it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services