I'm not that bloody old!

Hmpf. It's my birthday today, not a significant one mind but a birthday nonetheless - and still miles away from a bus pass.

My wife recently suggested that I take one of my oldest friends to the Imperial War Museum at Duxford as we've been "meaning to go" for about three years. He's a mine of information, particularly about WWII and good company to boot. So, yesterday, we took the roadster up the M11.

We got to the entrance and waited in line.

"Two please"

The lady took a long hard look at me.

"Are you concession?"

My mate was still laughing at lunchtime.

Comments

Pip said…
I really wasn't going to laugh...I promise...but then I was shaking so much trying to hold it in that I fell off my chair...

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services