How fast?!

I'd just like to point out that Warwickshire Police use an unmarked dark blue/black BMW 750i that they're rather quite good at driving - especially where the M6 joins the M1 southbound.

The conversation at the Watford Gap Services last Saturday went along the lines of:

"In a hurry sir?"
"Um, not really, why?"
"We clocked you at 95, but we're not going to take it any further, 'cos everyone else was doing the same."
"Err, thank you"
"I'm now going to ask you to provide a specimen of you breath, you do not have to say anything...."
"...yeah, yeah, I know all about the "legal" speech bit, I've watched Police Camera Action y'know."

"That's where I get all of my training from sir, good night."

"It's a fair cop, good night".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services