Pirate Maps

I heard this morning that two seasoned yachts-persons from Kent have almost certainly been hijacked by Somali Pirates near the Seychelles.

This is admittedly a little way from the main part of the Indian Ocean where the pirates normally operate, but, nonetheless in the same ocean.

I was just imagining the conversation in 1, Acacia Avenue, Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

"I've got this great idea darling, let's take the yacht to the Indian Ocean near the Seychelles!"
"Isn't that where a lot of ships and boats have been hijacked and held to ransom?"
"Yes"
"I'll get my coat then".

And on a completely different subject, my friend got his smart Brabus Roadster mapped by Reddot in Watford the other day. They reckoned it was 116BHP before mapping (even after putting on a standard map) and 126BHP afterwards.

It's important to note that prior to all this both cars were identical in performance. It is logical, Jim, that my car has 116 brake... hmmm, they're Brabus 101's remember.

We held the obligatory post-map drag race and I held him 0 to 60 (and possibly beyond, but we had to brake for the pub).

Someone somewhere is running on empty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services