Bugs.

So there I was merrily finding some information about a Tribute Night1 we went to on Saturday when I noticed 3 very small black sticks crawling around my screen.

Bugger, I thought, I've got some virus thingy. I did a load of research and couldn't find anything matching what I had. After about 20 minutes of searching I gave up when one of the little blighters crawled off the screen, out onto the plastic surround, down the side and fell onto the desk.

The other two have since died in the middle of the bloody screen and under the glass.

Anyone know how to take apart a Flatron 563LE? Don't all rush.


1This involved getting rat-arsed in the gardens of some large house listening to a bunch of people who thought they could dance & sing like their idols. TBH, the Michael Jackson guy was absolutely excellent and the Elvis chap was very good too.

I'm a Beach Boys fan and the top-of-the-bill "The British Beachboys" were unfortunately, well, crap. I vaguely remember during the death-throws of 'Help Me Rhonda',
shouting at the stage "GET SOME QUO ON!".

Good fireworks at the end though. I summed up the day to my wife as we went home, "Nice evening, spoilt by the entertainment..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services