Sea Quell Serve Her...

Dear Diary,

Monday,
The war is over and I've been sent back to London for another course. Another hotel, another set of problems - which of the two real ales to try? Whether to have the Full English Breakfast or the Continental One? Shall I have the shower on hot or really hot?

Life's hard in The Tavistock.

Tuesday,
I've just spent the last two hours discussing "Religion And Its Place In Science" with the course tutor. I only asked him how to get rid of "dbo."1 at the start of a function call and ended up discussing that the first word of the Bible in Hebrew2 supposedly could mean "In A Beginning" (and not in the beginning); and where the Jedi fit into all this.

Gosh that London Pride looks inviting.

1Something to do with schemas - maybe Wednesday will enlighten me some more.
2
כראשיח

Comments

WarpedWoman said…
Sounds to me like you need to stay in more...

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services