What's that funny smell?

Ah. There I was minding my own business driving back in my smart Roadster from having a wet-suit fitted (more on this later I suspect) when I felt sick. You do the usual things - blame the car in front, blame the farmers, blame the Government. However, this smell just didn't go away. I got home to find that the turbo oil feed pipe1 had fractured and dumped about ½pt of Mobil One all over the engine and exhaust.

The next morning2 I found a patch of oil about 1ft diameter that had simply come off the engine whilst standing overnight.

"Hello garage, please come and get my car that's under guarantee."
"Oh no sir, we're the largest Mazda dealer in Maidstone and we don't have a car transporter. You'll have to get it to us yourself. Here's a number of someone local, he'll only charge you an arm, you can keep your leg."
>click<

"Hello RAC, please take my car from home to Maidstone."
"No problem sir."
>click<


1I think - no call from the garage yet.
2In true Mills and Boon style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services