Show. Off.

I'm still a member of an American Car Club (who have always allowed non-Yanks) and we did the "Great Bucket And Spade Run" yesterday. Much to the annoyance of the organisers, I insisted on parking my smart Roadster alongside my friend's vehicles (well, they did have the awning and the chairs). My wife was always sceptical about turning up at an American Car Club meeting without the Mustang.

Within 5 minutes of parking I was deeply engaged with two members of the public about the size/fuel economy/bad backs and steaks (one was an ex-butcher, hence steaks and back backs). This pattern continued throughout the day.

Many visitors (and photographs) later, my wife casually remarked "Y'know, I never thought there'd be some much interest in it!"

I knew that.

Pleased? Yup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services