Smiles all round

The smart Brabus Roadster is just great... This is the only car I've ever driven where at some point in each journey I've either laughed out loud or gone "whoo hoo!" (or the like), can't do "yee har" that's reserved for the Mustang. Sorry, got to keep some things sacred.

It's turning a respectable 45mpg at the mo', but I suspect that's due to me not being *entirely* careful with the throttle.

There is one problem I can see - I enquired as to how much a rear tyre was. Not because I need one, just to see what I'd let myself in for. "It's £80" the man said, "but, I don't carry them on the shelf, they take a couple of days".

Could I be without my roadster for 2 days?

Nope.

Note to the unwise: smart's don't carry spare wheels, there's no space to put them - but you probably guessed that.

Comments

WarpedWoman said…
Oh, but surely that's better than £1000 for 4 tyres and a 3 days wait for a Z4?
I have a very poor friend at the moment.....

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services