Two out of three ain't bad

This was going to be entitled "Woman Drivers". Now, it's not that I consider women to be bad drivers - in my opinion, the bad ones are just as bad as men, and vice versa. No, it's just that having spent a nice Christmas at my mother's (and not managing to throttle her) we returned home to find that my daughter had managed to roll her lovely 106 up a bank near the local junior school.

"Well, it was icy" she explained, "and there was mud on the road!".
"Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you knew that, why didn't you slow down or something?"
"Humph, that's not fair!".

Fair, but accurate, I feel.

Why the title? Well, we have a third offspring who has yet to start driving. Numbers One and Two children have now managed to roll a car each. Watch this space in 2 years. It may then be called "The Three Stooges" or the like...

A thought just occurred to me. The same driving instructor taught them to drive. Maybe he has shares in OnTime recovery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services