The Tooth Fairy and other related sprites.

I finally got the last bit of trim back into the interior of the Mustang over the weekend. I have to confess to waiting until "David" the air-conditioning chap had returned to re-fit and re-fill the system just in case the evaporator had done something unpleasant (like split).

I'm not (that) stupid - I know that if you're my age and take out screws and don't put them back within 3 seconds, you're going to forget where they went. So leaving them out for 3 weeks would leave me no chance. Ergo, I religiously put each screw back into the hole it came from as I removed them. However, having replaced everything and now had a completely vacuumed out and cleaned interior I was left with four small screws in the magnetic bowl. I know where one goes, so that's OK. The others? No idea. Nothing is loose and nothing rattles at all.

This is my point - at my age The Screw Fairy is someone who leaves 2mm Japanned self-tappers around when you’re not looking, and not someone who arrives late at night after the Beer Taxi has left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services