I hate Micro$oft

It's like this - "Control Panel / Add/Remove programs" shows small icons down the left and bugger all anywhere else. In other words, you've got no hope in Hell to add/remove/update anything. Would you like to know how to fix it? Yup? You re-install Internet Explorer. Go figure.

Also, I've just watched England lose in style to Croatia 2-3. Hey ho.

I'm one of the people on the "Lost 25m Child Benefit Records" and, to put the icing on the damn cake, my exactly-one-year-and-three-day-old-your-guarantee-has-just-run-out O2 sensors on the Mustang are returning EEC IV codes 41 & 91. Go Google 'em, sorry, I can't be bothered to explain...

More wine? Yes please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services