Rick O'Shea

Whilst sitting down in a very expensive restaurant in Ragusa Ibla, we spotted a man on the adjacent table who looked suspiciously like the chap in "The Italian Job" (original version, not a lot of people know that). You know, the one who says "...and England is that way" (pointing with his RayBan's). I turned to my colleague and said, "If you see a car coming down the road with its back window open, duck". "It'll be too late", he replied, "I'll probably get caught by the ricochet".

In a completely different conversation, my other friends were talking about palindromes.

"...indeed", one of them said, "A ricochet is just another palindrome".

(hey ho, worked for me).

Comments

WarpedWoman said…
...but too clever for most I fear...

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services