Toasters

The problem with teenagers is that they eat - a lot. And, they eat at weird times too, like 2am, and they bring their pals back too! Cheese-on-toast1 is a favourite (or, Mary Hopkins as my friend calls them2) So, to keep up with the demand, my wife bought, along with shares in the local cheese shop3, a new toaster. Now this baby is a "four slotter" and can make toast faster than the Co-Op can supply the loaves. It also has lots of dials and levers, and, a couple of lights.

This reminded me of the Red Dwarf toaster and I found myself yesterday morning staring straight at it, pointing an accusing finger and saying-

"One word out of you and you're under the patio..."

1This also includes chilli powder and other stuff. In fact, anything that can be found in the fridge.
2This is an awful joke, which for the purposes of suspense, I'm not going to explain...
3Cue Python

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services