Teenagers...

I am ashamed to admit that I trusted what my eldest son told me.

Short version:
Letter from Police about speeding,
"It wasn't me"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, really wasn't me, I was sh***ing my girlfriend at the time."
"Ok, I'll write a nice solicitor sounding letter"
...time passes... (ring) (ring)
"It's the Police, (blah) Peverting the course of justice (blah) Video evidence (blah) Lose license (blah)"
"Um, it was me really"

Funnily enough, I went very quiet.

I am really, really, really f*'ing annoyed with the little twat. Not for speeding, we've all done that haven't we chaps?, but for lying to me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services