Budgies...

For the past four years I have been plagued by my neighbours aviary which is full of budgies. It's approx 7 feet at the nearest distance to my house, and about 15 feet from my bedroom. During waking hours the little ****** squawk and fight and generally drive me insane. So much so, that we can't use our patio anymore because of the noise - and we can't keep any windows open during the summer 'cos they wake us up at dawn.

I finally plucked up courage and told her that I was unhappy about this.

"Well your son wakes me up when he comes in at night."
"Sorry that my teenager has got a job and car - perhaps he should sign on the dole and you can support him?"

Do my children keep you p***** off during daylight hours, day in day out, 24/7?
No.
So f*** off then.

Gad I feel better for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services