Sittingbourne To Amsterdam - i

In a fit of "I-know-what-I'm-doing" the other night, I signed up for the next Demelza House 101 challenge - Sittingbourne to Amsterdam, about 340 miles.

It was only after I'd paid the deposit when I found out that the 340 miles is over 4 days, and not the 5, I had previous thought. The realty of it dawned when the "There-are-no-Hills" Kenny from the Organisers remarked "Day 3: 105 miles, and, I manged to find some hills in Holland!".

Great.

On the plus side, I found a 5p piece on the floor and went to hand it in - "No, you keep it, that's a 5p start towards your sponsorship!"

OK, only another £1,999.95 to go then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services

One out of Four ain't bad.