I'm glad I'm old sometimes.

Occasionally there are times that my wife calls "bottle it" moments. This evening was one such moment.

The local school was holding a Fete & Music Night for St George's Day. It had been going all day and my neighbour had already complained that "if you can hear the music indoors, then it's too loud". I tended to agree, as the bands who were booked to play in a small village, probably deserved to be booked, well, for small villages.

I simply turned the TV up a bit and watched "The Voice".

A while later, my wife called me from upstairs. "Listen", she said, "it's a Pink Floyd tribute band". We sat in the loft extension with the window open looking out over the estuary with the stars just starting to show against the deep blue & dark red of the sunset.

The band played "Comfortably Numb", by Pink Floyd as their last number. Jeez can that boy play the lead guitar.

Wow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services