An oldie, but a goodie.

Following on from my bizarre fascination with psychic octopuses, I remember talking to a guy who had a very talented octopus in a tank in his front room. He explained that the octopus could play any musical instrument he chose to give it.

Naturally, I had to see that.

He put the octopus on the table and gave it a violin, with which it played Bach's Violin Concerto in E Major note perfect.

He then gave it a bugle and it played Reveille with gusto.

I thought, "I'll fox him", and I went to fetch my bagpipes from the car. The octopus looked at them and started to struggle madly with the instrument, not playing a note.

"There you go", I said "I knew he couldn't play everything!"

"Play?", said the octopus, "Once I get its damn pyjamas off, I'm going to shag it..."


Bagpipes with legs in air...

boom, boom, I, er, thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services