How old am I...?

I am bloody mad. Madder than a mad box of frogs on Mad Sunday. Why? I've just had run in with my intransigent boss. I can't even begin to explain, but we've just moved offices (without consultation I might add) and the final email of a long shouting match ended up with "you will sit there in front of the new guy so you can talk to him, you'll be more efficient then". (My boss is located over 200 miles away).

You mean, sit under the air-conditioning unit so that cold air goes down my neck? You mean, sit in front of the window so I can't see my screen due to glare? You mean, sit at the desk with a set of drawers that you can only get a pencil and ruler in? You mean leave the nice desk with the large drawers in the corner free as a "hot-desk" so that you can visit every 6 weeks or so?

Apparently, yes. The answers were "draw the blinds" and "turn off the air-pack". There are four other people in the office, so, obviously their comfort means bugger all too?

I am f*****g 55 years old, I don't need to be told how to communicate with my fellow co-workers or to be told to sit on the naughty step.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services