Annoyed somewhat.

Last week door lock bust on the smart roadie. And it went back in under warranty. Now, not that I'm going to libel Drake & Fletcher of Sutton Road, Maidstone, no no, far from it. They've always been most courteous and helpful all the many times I've had to ring them up since April when I picked up the Brabus.

However, the following things were noticed when I got the car back from the "lock-fix":-
  • The outer door handle wasn't as flush to the door skin as the passenger side. Only 1mm as opposed to 0.5mm, different none-the-less.
  • The two black stickers that hide the screws weren't replaced, meaning that the screw heads are now visible every time you open the door. OK, they're only 6d for a thousand, but...
  • The door seems to be slightly harder to pull open.
  • Two of the clips that hold the screws that hold the front wing on were broken. To be fair, they may have already been bust, but they should have replaced them shouldn't they?
This morning was they last straw. I noticed the side-skirt flapping in the breeze. Slight exaggeration to prove a point here, but on closer investigation I found that the large (like 4"x4") black plate that holds the front of the skirt on was completely missing. The skirt being held against the body by virtue of it's rigidity and the small grey locating peg.

I got cross and rang them up. They've promised to fix it. I won't hold my breath.

I guess I'm used to proper dealers, like Mercedes...

I wonder if Hamilton will win this weekend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services