No-longer-teenagers

We were more than a little surprised on Saturday to receive a phone call from my eldest son. Not surprised in that he gave us a ring (he's always doing that), but in its content. We were spending the inheritance at the local pub and were halfway through a sandwich when the call came in:

"Hello Mum, do you think it would be alright if I left home?"

My wife kept calm and asked normal things that mothers do - "Err, have you thought about it a lot?", "Have you worked out how much it's going to cost a month?" and the like.

"Well", he asked "Is it alright?"

"Alright? Alright?!", I exclaimed, "I'll help you pack."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services