Wednesday

To try to explain what today was about would take several pages of A4. So, suffice to say "Never, ever work with the Finnish." These guys communicate with telepathy (have you ever listened to an interview with Mika Hakkinen?)

"Well Mika, you won. Tell us about the race"
"Yes, wewentfastandcameinfirst"

The Finnish contingent go mad knowing exactly how the race panned out, what nuances were used in the strategy and precisely what he is going to have for tea tonight.

Obviously, I was to know that they were using a different messaging system to the one I had programmed and how dare I suggest that my protocols had in fact been agreed in writing by all participants not some 4 years ago.

Now, I don't speak Finnish, so technical English is probably a bit difficult for non-native English, but I reckon "Use papiNET version 1.1" isn't that difficult. Tomorrow I think I'll try:-

"Dontbloodywelleditthedefinitionfile"

Comments

WarpedWoman said…
That should do it I'm sure...

...but verygoodlucktoyou (just in case)!

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services