Don't point at the dog...

(ring)(ring)
"Hello Dad, I was driving home from town and my car started to make a funny noise"
"Well, stop then and call out the breakdown people"
"No, I think I can drive home" (click)

(one cup of tea later)

"Hello Dad, my phone battery is dying and my clutch has just gone, I'm..." (click)

I did some maths and worked out where she was. Now to be fair, when I got there, she had borrowed a nice policeman's mobile to ring up the breakdown people, and, he had helped her push it from the junction to the side of the road. I diverted to "Mr Clutch" and booked it in. Whilst waiting for the lorry she made the famous statement:

"It's only a fortnight until I get a years no claims!"

Girl, let me explain...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The delivery extension for this subscription could not be loaded" when using SSRS

Oooh, look, an Eagle...

SQL Server 2008 / Reporting Services